Sunday, October 21, 2012

I've Been Boo-ed!



I have been boo-ed by Diving into Learning! Check out this great blog to find great ideas, freebies, pinterest boards to follow, arts and crafts!
If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.


 1.  Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),or freebie(s) that you love!

3.  Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
4.  Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!
This is an activity pack based on the Gilbert book, Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet, by Diane de Groat. Gilbert books make fun holiday read alouds and teach great lessons. 


The Biggest Pumpkin Ever is a great book to use for prediction!


The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams-After seeing a great idea from I Can Teach My Child, I had my sister create a computer version of her wonderful idea. You can check out her post for ideas on comprehension, but I also like to use this book for teaching onomatopoeia. Click the image below to go to the google doc.


I have boo-ed...

2 comments:

  1. The most widely used social network site Twitter helps people to know about current topics and pursuits or social reactions of their favorite superstars.
    buy twitter follower

    ReplyDelete